SECKMAN HIGH SCHOOL
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PACKET
**EVERY ATHLETE NEEDS A TRYOUT CARD IN ORDER TO TRYOUT**
This is the process on obtaining your TRYOUT CARD
1. PRINT THE ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PACKET (APP)
by going to the athletic website or pick one up from the Activities Office.
– REMINDER: All physicals must be filled out on our forms. This is mandated by the MSHSAA.
2. GET A PHYSICAL EXAM- Physical Form
If a student intends to play sports for the Seckman Jaguars, he/she must have
a valid Physical Examination on file in the Activities Office prior to participation.
– REMINDER: A valid physical is dated after Feb. 1 (for that current school year), is good for a year, and must be filled out and signed by a doctor. Don’t forget to bring your APP with you to the doctor so he/she can fill out our forms.
3. COMPLETE THE PARENT PERMISSION FORM (PAGE 3 of MSHSAA Physical Form)
The parent permission form has important insurance, emergency, and concussion information on it.
4. FINISH FILLING OUT THE PACKET- Emergency information and concussion information and Athlete Emergency information backside
• Student Agreement
• Seckman Code of Conduct
5. TURN IN THE PHYSICAL EXAM (PAGES 1 & 2 of APP)
to the Activities Office before the first day of team practice. Without an APP filled out completely, you will not be able to tryout until it is turned in.
6. ATHLETE WILL BE GIVEN A TRYOUT CARD
It’s a GREAT day to be a Jaguar!